Sunday, July 01, 2007
Almost over
I have to tell you that surfing is a lot harder than people make it look. I now know that for a fact. Today I spent the afternoon with my cousin Matt. First we went sea kayaking. We say sea lions and purposely got tipped over by the waves several times and it was a lot of fun. Then we went to the beach and he helped me at my first attempt at surfing. I was able to actually catch a wave, TWICE, however neither time was I able to actually stand up. This vacation has been so much fun. Friday night, while technically I was still at the convention, I went to Disneyland with my friends Chris and Benji. Chris was actually my instructor when I was in undergrad but now is more of a colleague and friend and he turned into a complete child a Disneyland and that was fun to witness. I have to say that I don't really like rollercoasters and they leave my brain feeling funny for about another day. Then Saturday after I went to my last seminar about athletic shoes and socks. (YES YOU READ THAT CORRECTLY) my cousin Matt and his wife TK picked my up. We took a tour of LA, went to Rodeo drive, saw the Hollywood sign and went to the Getty Museum. The gardens are pretty much AWESOME. Tommorrow I will layout at the beach all day while Matt and TK are at work and then Tuesday I will hang out with Matt before heading to the airport and flying home to Nashville. My mom is picking me up in Nashville so that will be great
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment