Sunday, March 16, 2008
Whoville
I went to the movies and glow golfing with a family from my church. We went to see Horton Hears a Who. I am not a big movie goer. It was a lot of fun because the family I was with has two newly adopted kids and it was quite a joy to see their four year-old watch the movie. There was one scene in the movie that made me laugh. There is this one scene where the mayor of Whoville comes home and he is in his bedroom hanging from the chandelier when his wife comes in. He is saying these things that make absolutely no sense. His wife comes in and is trying to understand what he is doing and what he is trying tell her. She is trying to be supportive and non judgemental, but she is really confused and thinks that her husband has gone crazy. I was sitting there and I thought, there it is, there is the explanation as to why I don't understand men. It's because they are crazy and make no sense at all. Well maybe not all of them, but most of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment