Thursday, June 02, 2011

Thankful Thursdays 6/2/2011

413 Swimming with the niece and nephew

414 watching the niece and nephew open birthday presents

415 having things in common with people I didn't think I have much in common with
416 early morning peaceful run around a little lake
417 the niece murmuring in her sleep, HILARIOUS
418 perspective
419 sushi many days this week
420 a great day with my cousin and her family
421 that my uncle is doing so well after a really terrible health crisis this year
422 ice cream from Sully's
423 dunkin donuts coffee
424 the lense on my phone that take alien photos

425 being on vacation
426 totally random side trips



427 spaghetti with the fam
428 spraining my ankle while running at my aunties, happens every time
429 hanging out with nana
430 seeing Nana interact with people where she lives
431 endless rocks
432 flying monkeys
433 my cousin sounding so upbeat on the phone, can't wait to see him
434 that my brother and his family are fine after tornadoes whipped through their town

1 comment:

M. Schlansker said...

I think I recognize a few of these ;) So glad we got to see you! send me an email and I'll get you "permission" to my blog. mcschlansker at gmail dot com