Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

675 the section of Bible I happen to be reading lining up with the circumstances of my life

676 reading a book that gave clarity to me
677 supportive family
678 an amazing dinner
679 a good nap
680 collective worship at church
681 communion

682 Burger King, the only business in my small town that remembered to lower their flag for the 10 year anniversary of 9/11

683 The reminder that we have been given SO much as American citizens
684 good communication
685 my small but awesome fictive family here (more on that later)
686 awesome lyrics in my head
687 hilarious videos


688 giving gifts
689 the first non-hectic day since students got back to campus
690 rain and the cooler weather it brought
691 time to accomplish things around my house
692 a plan to handle the things I can while I wait on His plans for my life
693 remembering a friend who passed away several years ago today

No comments: