Monday, April 30, 2012

Limbo

This weekend I was really craving some juice from my juicer.  Nothing compares to fresh juicer juice. 

The problem is that the beloved juicer, a Christmas gift from my parents, is somewhere in here.


It's been in there, with most of the rest of my stuff since a beautiful Saturday morning in February when the men in my Sunday school class, along with my dad, packed this space full in less than an hour.  I am forever grateful to them.

Since then I have been living with an amazing family, and in limbo.  God has supplied for my needs, with a roof, a warm bed, a place to prepare my weird food. 

This time living in between has been good.  I have been forced to evaluate what stuff is essential, and what stuff is not.  I have been thrust back into living in community, which I desperately needed.

I have learned some interesting facts, like that in certain states you can't use your PO Box # as the address for your dental insurance, because it's illegal.  That was something I never expected.

For all that I have loved this time in between one place and another, I am looking forward to the day when I will have a new permanent place to live, and all this stuff unpacked, and my juicer.

No comments: