It's back again, because I want to remember all the good gifts God has given me. I'm starting over, counting to 1000 again.
1 Living close to family
2 An aunt who lets me sleep in at her house
3 making lemon balm salve with ingredients from the garden
4 Mike in New Orleans with Mercy Chefs feeding 2200 people in a day
5 the smell of fall coming in New England
6 labor day adventure with Arwen
7 making up recipes that turn out well
8 Wednesday night church when I've been working every Sunday for over a month
9 productivity at work
10 rain gear that works
11 coworkers who care about my well being
12 a commute that's just long enough to collect my thoughts
13 the pool is back open
14 the most delicious peach I have ever eaten
15 peaceful environment to work in
16 student athletes who say "thank you"
17 student athletes who keep me laughing
18 feeling so incredibly fortunate every morning when I go to work
19 still feeling the same way when I'm on the way home at the end of every day
20 bluegrass music in CT, it happened
21 my cousin's safety during the recent hurricane and flooding in Louisiana
22 "your love never fails, it never gives up, it never runs out on me" over and over again this week
No comments:
Post a Comment