Saturday, June 02, 2007

NASTYNESS

So Brady has this talent, of finding DEAD BIRDS. It's really quite frustrating. It seems that everytime I take her for a walk she finds another one. Which leads me to wonder why there are so many dead birds in Murray. Is it that I just never noticed all the dead birds other places? Maybe they have just as many in New England and Michigan I just didn't have a reason to notice. Maybe there are more dead birds because there are simply more birds in general here due to the warmer climate. Regardles of the reason, it is gross to have to pry dead birds from my dog's mouth everytime we go out for a walk (at least 3 times at day.) This whole dead bird thing is probably in my list of top five things I HATE to do, along with shopping for swim suits, taking out the trash, cleaning out festering wounds, and throwing up. I know it's gross but there you go.

No comments: