801 my "little" brother who makes me laugh
802 long runs
803 running into friends while running errands
804 impromptu movie nights
805 the reminder that most of my problems are first world problems, so really they aren't actual problems
806 Hilarious moments that keep me laughing for days
807 that I am a citizen of a country that allows me to vote
808 an opportunity to teach my students about how to vote in my exercise science class
809 old school youtube videos of Christian musicians
810 amazing weather
811 amazing talks with my running buddy
812 my Sunday school class, love them, so thankful for them
813 music to live to my life to
814 the realization that had I not stepped out in faith, I would have missed out on so much blessing
815 realizing a God moment and taking time to be in it
816 hearing a good friend talk about an opportunity to share a hard part of her past with another sister in Christ who is walking through a similar hard place right now
817 getting to give rides to church :)
No comments:
Post a Comment