Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thankful Thursday 11/3/2011

782 crisp clear night with bright stars
783 bonfire with friends
784 peace about the future
785 contentment to just be here, where I am at, for the time He has me here
786 the perfect analogy
787 a great Saturday morning chat with Arwen
789 conversations that involve eternal perspective
790 smart wool socks
791 a month devoted to giving thanks
792 this song by Matt Maher on the radio


793 rain
794 sisters looking out for each other
795 sweet times with the Lord during quiet times this week
796 friends around the world who I would do almost anything to get together with (note ALMOST anything)who I can stay in touch with via facebook
797 finally finding a decently priced plane ticket for Christmas with the fam
798 birthdays
799 some awesome runs, with and without my running buddy
800 my Monday night girls

No comments: