Last spring I had a great realization. I realized I was putting a lot of things on hold because in my head, people don't do those things till they are married. I blogged about it.
I committed to living here and now, and not putting my life on hold because I wasn't married, even if it meant doing things at the end of a long day of work when I was tired.
I have always said "if I was a stay at home mom I would make my own... from scratch"
The list of things I would make from scratch is long.
So this week I decided to make my own laundry detergent for a variety of reason.
For some reason I thought it would be a long and complicated process.
Then I found a recipe on Pinterest.
I found out that it's not really that hard, and it doesn't really take very much time, and it would be WAY better for my super sensitive skin.
After a full day of work, I came home and I grated my bar soap.
and added water and washing soda and washing powder...
and while it was cooking I made my own disinfectant spray.
and I succeeded
and yes I have used my homemade laundry detergent to wash my clothes.
It felt very satisfying.




No comments:
Post a Comment