Wednesday, May 16, 2012

House 1

I officially moved into this house on Feb 17, though I slept here and was living in between my house and this house for a week or so before that.

Living in this house


and with these people

has shed light on the busyness that was my life.  I have realized that my life was so scheduled and rigid, and over planned.  It has been really a good realization.

I have shared meals with this family, played bocce on Sunday afternoons, joined them for their small group meetings, laughed, talked, pinned on pinterest...

Everyday when I left the house, even if it was 5 in the morning, there is someone up, reminding me to have a great day.

We have used my truck to haul dirt and a canoe.


We have traded vehicles for the weekend.

They have let me take over their dining area for sewing projects.

It was the first stop on this journey and I am grateful for the hospitality and place to stay for about 3 months.


No comments: