Sunday, May 27, 2012

Somewhere In Between

I spent Friday May 25, 2012 driving and driving and driving.
I listened to some pods casts.  I learned more about the paleo diet, and was reminded of how much I love exercise physiology.  I know, I am a total freak.
I listened to some Dave Ramsey and learned more about financial planning.

I listened to some good tunes.

I listened to Boundless podcasts.

I am pretty sure I passed every single state trooper in Ohio.

I stopped at a Subway in Ohio where they didn't know how to ring up a salad.  True story folks.

I noticed these in the western part of Pennsylvania

I then passed multiple billboards about saving Pennsylvania coal.

I then passed a small field of solar panels, quickly followed by more billboards about Pennsylvania coal, followed by a billboard about Pennsylvania wind energy.  I don't know what you think, but I think there is a battle going on about how Pennsylvania should be powered.

I stopped at a rest stop in Pennsylvania where they had these...

I resisted the temptation to relive my high school days, for the sake of paleo and my disappearing eczema.
I did pay $5 for a coffee instead.

Another interesting observation, every single time I have driven through Pennsylvania, the following song has come on the radio.  Every time.


No comments: