279 seeing God use steps of faith one student athlete is taking to minister to her whole team
280 sleeping past 7 am!!!!
281 taking Brady to the dog park and running into a friend I haven't seen in a while
282 spending a Sunday in bed reading
283 the book Choosing to See by Mary Beth Chapman
284 celebrating the coming King on Palm Sunday
285 the anticipation of Easter
286 that I pulled off the highway when my tire pressure gauge went off
287 that I pulled off into a truck stop with a full service garage
288 that the very nice mechanic was able to quickly, cheaply, and successfully fix the tire
289 a great massage
290 celebration a 10th birthday
291 getting swim in the morning
292 breakfast for dinner
293 having a good attitude in about an abrupt change of plans
294 safety during a bad storm
295 branches to make an Easter tree
296 being surprised by breakfast at Cracker Barrel
297 being inspired by my students
298 doing something completely out of my element
299 Arwen listing the weirdest things I've ever done
300 Remembering Christ's sacrifice on the cross
No comments:
Post a Comment